Our intention is to provide quality service without compromising your privacy. To that end, we collect very little personal information. We do collect some statistical data, to help us improve your experience, as all websites do. When building our apps and websites, we are very strict about what we do collect and how we use it.
Personal Information Collected
When you visit the website, we may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website, including:
- Your IP Address
- Statistical information sent by your web browser, including the operating system and web browser you are using to view the site.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website, receiving technical support, or subscribing to the website's services.
When you purchase an app or app upgrade, the app may contact our servers for accounting and verification purposes. At that time, we may collect purchase receipt information. We do not collect information from the app at any other time.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website.
- Improve your website experience.
- Verify payment and enable the use of the app or app upgrades.
Securing your Data
SQRLid.com will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data.
We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or practices of any third party. We try to limit the exposure of your information, but in the following cases, third parties may have access to your personal information. See their respective Privacy Policies for more information.
- When you purchase, download, or use an app or app upgrade, Apple, Google, or Microsoft and their affiliates may have access to your personal information.
- While we do not directly share your personal information with other third parties, they may collect information from you when you follow links from our website.
Updating this Policy
This policy was last updated on March 4, 2015.